Quit TripMode, go to your Applications folder and move TripMode to the bin. Its Network Extension will be removed at the same time. That’s it!
IMPORTANT: Do not delete TripMode by any other means than moving it to the bin with Finder (e.g. from Terminal or any third party app uninstaller) or via TripMode's uninstaller, otherwise the system will NOT remove TripMode's system extension!
If you would like to delete any remaining traces of TripMode configuration/helper files, you can :
- Right click on TripMode
- Cick "Show Package Contents"
- Go in Contents>Resources
- Open "Uninstall.command"
- Follow the intructions on the screen
If you still have a System Extension loaded on your system after following the instructions above:
1. Open System Preferences > Network and remove any "TripMode filter" entry
2. Disable System Integrity Protection (SIP) as documented here
4. Open Applications>Utilities>Terminal
5. Run the following commands:
systemextensionsctl uninstall P39EL2R8C4 com.alix-sarl.TripMode.FilterExtension
systemextensionsctl uninstall 78UFGP42EU ch.tripmode.TripMode.FilterExtension
6. Enable SIP as documented here